My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Updates!!!

[WAVE] Hi!

Been a long while since my last posting.
.. due to our PC spoilt, we could not do much updates for past few week
.. though we've recently bought a new PC/hardwares,
.. we yet to install some program to run

.. as Daddy is busy with his exam this week

Besides, Mummy was down with flu again 3 weeks ago & took her almost another 2 week to recover again. There is so much changes in our lives recently too.


1) Mummy has started her new work last Monday.

2) I will be starting full day childcare on 1st April.
My parents has shortlisted 2 childcare centers along Sembawang Road, brought me to visit the school during this 2 weeks. Finally, we decided the 2nd one as the place is very spacious with lots of room for outdoor play. There are many slides and toys to keep lil ones busy and happy. It is a 2 storey, 2 connected bungalow houses. The place is also very clean with loving teachers and aunties. I will be taking the school bus to & fro everyday. Overall, the fee is very reasonable after the susidy. Hope I will pass the crying stage very soon when I need to be separated from Mummy / Mama each morning & learn to enjoy the new school and new friends.


Will try to load more photos on next posting and stay tune for my latest Update esp next month. Hee ^_^

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

average Joan said...

hey... so fast and u r going back to work???

so where is hayley's cc? dont tell me its cherie hearts which is just next to my sis' pl...ehehehehe

but who will pick hayley up after the school bus drop her off?

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi,
now got to stop my cooking and bento.. back to workforce to earn $$ for Hayley's lor.

Check out my latest posting on Hayley's cc.

My mum will pick up Hayley as the school bus will drop her at her blk every evening. ^_^

-> Hayley's mummy