My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, March 16, 2009

My 'graduation' day | Farewell Dinner

Last Saturday, 14th March '09....
it is my last day of the term at EduDrama, JG,

Next week, I be having holidays before classes resume back on the following week, 28th Mar.

My parents have withdrawn me from the Mandarin EduDrama fm next term. We are still hoping to get a place in the morning session for my English class. Or else my class will be remained at 3pm.


Enjoying my yummy party food & pizza during my EduDrama English class



A glance of my Chinese EduDrama class
I was very restlesss most of the time in the class, guess I don't like my Mandarin class. Opps!!


After my class, we proceed to meet others (Godma San & Jerral, Andy Kor Kor, Dom Kor Kor & Angel Jie Jie, Godma Et and her Korean Beau) @ Crystal Jade located at Taka Basement for our dinner. Meant to take this chance to meet up others as been a long time we had such a gathering together. Also served as a gathering for Godma San & Jerral's farewell dinner as they will be flying off to Aussie on 21st Mar. We had a jolly time being together.. Sharing some happy snapshoots below.

P/S: Too bad Godma Flo cant join us that day as she is the one who organise it for us. But too bad that day morn, she fell sick and hope she feeling better by now.


Lastly, our happy group pic before we end our evening. ^_^


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

Yes yes... i'm so much better today :) Glad all of u had enjoyed the dinner!