My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 2nd Happy ZOO Outing!!!

Today, I had a FUN outing....
Mummy brought me to ZOO together with Godma Flo, Godma San & lil Jerral!



Our Happy look before we left our home..
to meet others at AMK bus interchange at 8.30 am.




Happy Mummy posing with Happy Godma Flo
(while waiting for Godma San & Jerral's arrival)




And that is my CHEEKY POSE!!!

We took bus no 138 from the interchange to reach ZOO!!
it is about 25-30 min bus ride.



This is my 2nd visit to ZOO, I'm more aware of the animals and surroundings. Since I'm quite familiar with the few animals that I been seeing on my flashcards and videos. I keep telling Mummy & Godma(s) that I want to see MONKEY, TIGER, GIRAFFE, LION, TEDDY BEAR (aka Polar Bears), HORSE, SHEEP!!!

The adults have to study the map & ensure to bring me to see the animals that I WANT TO SEE!!! Besides, we also visited HIPPO, KANGEROO, OSTRICH, MINI PONIES, GOATS, OTTER, SNAKES, DEERS, RACOONS, ZEBRAS and guess that is all.

Today is indeed a hot and humid day for outing but we do enjoy the trip very much!



Our 1st stop ~Warthogs



Jerral and I watching the animals closely !




Happy trios posing for CAMERA!!! Say CHEESE!




Godma San & Jerral



Happy Mummy posing with me!!!
Look at us! we had same hairstyle (ponytail) and wearing our shades!!!



ERR.. hold on pls!!
I cant see clearly with my shades on! Hee





A group of AUSSIE Kangeroos



the only group pic we had
*sans Godma Flo. a pity!





Actually, I was the one who keep insisting wanting to feed the kanga.
After paying $5 for the feeding session, I was thrilled to feed them. But once they start coming so near to me, I'm actually scared of them and refused to feed or touch them at all. In the end, Mummy and Godma Flo n lil Jerral are doing the feeding.




A quick snapshot of my Bento#7 for my lunch
~a simple one prepared by Mummy this morn
~Mummy also brought along a box of fresh fruit bento too!




Look at my glum expression!
The weather is so hot and making me so sweaty and sticky!




A group of ZEBRAS



The pretty and tall GIRAFFEES



Our last pose of the DAY!!!
We reached the ZOO at 10 am and left the place by 4.30pm.
After having such a long hot day, Mummy decided to treat ourselves by taking cab home.


P/S : Many thanks to Godma Flo for preparing the adults's breakfast & lunch meal/snacks!!


~ Love from Happy Hayley & Mommy ~

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

fantastic time we have together... precious and great bonding outing :) *muacks*

Kiki said...

What a nice outing post. I miss the zoo very much. My husband is still saying Singapore has the best tropical zoo in the world. Hoora! I have now shifted Kirsten's post to swiedebie.blogspot.com. :)