My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, February 27, 2009

I Love Daddy !

BoldGrinning Happily & Posing in my new sleep suit, "I love Dad!"
Thought I can show off my new sleepwear to Daddy last night but by the time he came home late again, I was already fast asleep.


Yesterday, I reached my 27th month old. We are touched that Godma Flo still remembers my special day and sending me her wishing. My parents even forgot about it as now they are counting my age by years ever since I hit 2 yrs old.

As an update on myself, now I weigh 14.6 - 15 kg, height is around 94 - 96 cm. Hmm... does my weight consider ideal or more on the plus side? We do not know much of other tots of my age is now weighing. Many ppls commented that I look tall... maybe this area I took after my Daddy's gene.

Ever since I stopped going to daily playgroup, Mummy worried that I have too much free time to laze at home and learning nothing. She tries her utmost to self taught me some new words esp Chinese and doing some activities together in the morn.

I yet to start on my toilet training.. this is getting on Mummy's nerve. As I still cannot tell her timely as though I not that aware of my nature needs. I already wearing sz XL diaper and hope to be toilet trained asap. Recently, we as whole family has been sick with cough and flu bugs, hence delaying my training.

Since beginning of this year, I've fallen sick pretty much often. Not only that, Mummy also hates to fall sick together with me. This makes her weak esp taking care of sickly me who demand more of her time and attention. Daddy also down with cough for a long time and he be leaving for Melbourne work trip this sun. Hope prior to his trip, he can recover soon!

As for me, I just went to see DR LEE this morn. Last night, I keep waking up and coughing badly. This morning has slight fever and flu, coughing badly as well. So Mummy brought me to see doc to ensure I be given some medication for me to recover soon. Maybe I'm sick, keep refusing milk and food. Just as Mummy is recovering from her cough & throat infection this week, then now my turn to fall sick! URRRRGGGG!! All of us seems to be taking turn to fall sick.

My only wish now is for us,
whole family BE Healthy Always!


~ Kisses from Hayley ~

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*sweet*
ps: Yes! healthy always! gotta stay in the pinkest of health ever :)