My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Inspire to be Future Singer ???

Inspiring to be a Singer???









1st video ~ taken on 1st day CNY @ Ah Ma's home
2nd video ~ taken on 2nd Day CNY @ our home




What do you think of my singing skills???
Haa.. If you look closely at what I'm holding in both videos, you will notice that I'm holding a toy as an imaginary microphone. No one teaches me that.. guess I pick up the trait from watching the telly. Cool right?


Hee.. actually my name, HAYLEY is named after a beautiful & young talented singer, Hayley Westenra. Daddy happened to chance upon her CD album .. while he was thinking hard to find a nice name for me at that time when I was still in my Mummy''s tummy.

Hoping I will be turn out to be sweet and pretty as the name suggested.
Who knows?? I may follow the singing traits of this talented singer.



~Love from Chirpy Hayley ~

4 comments:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

wow only 2yr old already can sing... so good..!!

Chyun Tok Finne said...

so cute-.. what did she sing? cannot understand le.. but she seems serious. ha ha

Jerral's Haven said...

ar.. dun play play ar.. she even knows how to sing baa baa black sheep n ABC song ar!! clever gal! muacks

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

kek kek... good that u r having fun singing! Well, we adults sure enjoy the little entertaining out of the lala-tune singing *giggles* *o~