My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Godma San & Jerral r Back!!!

Yeap!! They are back since 17th Jan'09...
They will be staying in SGP till 1st April..
But Godpapa Gunny has returned back to Aussie this morn.. sob sob..
We did not have a chance to meet up with him during his stay.. I'm so sad.

Hope to see him back again real soon!

Below are some snapshots taken during a visit from Godma San & Jerral and Godma Flo last week. We were thrilled to see both of them and Jerral still remembers ME!!! We've a fun time playing together and enjoy short shopping trip at SSC.





Oops! Strike a pose to show off my 'fat sexy thighs' to Jerral, tsk tsk!
Pardon me...



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

3 comments:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

wow seh.. lill Jerral see until lost his balance.. ha ha!!naughty... !!! you indeed hv hidden chubbiness.. mommy hv done a great job on the food...!! :D

average Joan said...

i agree! irene u did a good job in the daily care of hayley..can i throw my gal to u so tat she can eat those yummy stuff too? :P

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Chyun and Bloom,
thank you!!
My hayley can be a fussy eater at some time too. That is why I have to keep making her food looks and smell attractive.

Bloom.. sure u can bring Kate over one day to play with Hayley. Cheers!

Mummy Irene