My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, December 26, 2008

Who is Irene?

Earlier this evening as Mummy & Daddy lying on their bed, resting..
and I was running amok from bedroom to living room, in and out.

Suddenly, this lil girl shouted out 'Írene', 'Ïrene'! not just once BUT 2 or 3 times and can be heard CLEARLY. She called out this name loudly from outside and keep chanting it as she entered our room. Mummy was taken aback, staring and muttering to Daddy...

Daddy asked the lil girl, "Who is Irene?". The girl grinned at her Mummy cheekily and then shouted, "MAMA".

Neverthless to say, I'm the lil Girl being described above.
Seems like my parents did not teach me much on their names.. taken my dear Mummy by surprise when I called out her name on my own 1st time today. I must have learn it from others like Mama, the way she greet my Mummy.


~Love from Cheeky Hayley ~

2 comments:

average Joan said...

so cute@ she actually can understand concepts like same person can be called differently! very smart gal!

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

kek kek... so heart-warming huh... having lil'Hayley calling out yr name... so grown up already! ^.*