My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas Eve | Mini Family Celebration

On 24th Dec'08...
We had a mini celebration to celebrate on christmas eve, to welcome the Christmas arrival the next day. This is my 3rd time celebrating this festival.

Our house is filled up with Xmas festival mood...
Unfortunately, Mummy unables to organise mini parties successfully for my lil friends and her friends. Reason is simply the date is too near to xmas's arrival and many unables to turn up. Moreover, I happen to kena stomach flu during this festival period.

Good news is that I've recovering well by that night, Xmas eve.
Luckily, our mini party still goes on and we've Godma Flo, Mama & Jiu Jiu to join us our celebration on that special joyful night.


Lets share our joyful pics below taken that night ^_^




Successfully self feeding myself to my early dinner
(a yummy bowl of soupy chicken marconi)




A pose of my infamous expression in front of camera!
Hee Hee




Our Xmas Spread
(Pizza, garlic bread, chicken drumlets from Pizza Hut, Banana Cakes in Pooh shaped by Mummy, Xmas Cookies by our neighbour)



Initally, Mummy wanted to attempt to cook some home dishes for dinner spread. But by the time we woke up in the morning, it seemed pretty late and it was a raining day. That is why we ended up ordering delivery instead. Hee ^_^




Godma Flo helping me to put on my necklace which she did it by herself.




My specially made necklace has my name spelled out, "HAYLEY"



A pose with Happy Godma Flo, Mummy & I




Happy Pose with Mummy beside our Pretty Xmas Tree




Our Happy Family Pose next to our Tree






Mummy unwrapping her gift from Godma Flo who has knitted a green pouch for Mummy's camera. Not only that, Mummy also received a pretty glass cake case from her as well. Guess I'm caught still busy trying to unwrap my xmas gift from Godma. Tsk Tsk




There it goes!! My pretty Strawberry shortcake bottle carrier from my sweet Godma Flo.

Thank you for coming over to make our Day more brighter and joyful.


As for the rest of my xmas gifts, they will be opened on Christmas Day under our Xmas Tree. This is our Tan Family tradition and we simply love spending Christmas Day. Once again, Merry Christmas and hope you had spend an wonderful day too.


~Love from Happy Tan Family ~

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

thanks for having me over... i had fun too :) *hugz*