My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My last day of Term 4 | Party Time

Last Sun is my last day of school ..
will be followed by long holiday break till resumes my class again next year Jan'09.

I'm happy that day as both my parents can accompanied me during the 2hr party in class. This week, I learnt 'FOX' (hu li) & letter 'X'.

The class was so packed that day, full of many lil toddies running around & playing & doing activities and poor parents hardly got any space to stand in the room. Posting many of our happy pics below on the event that day.


~Trotting happily, lalala I love going to school! Some quick poses along our way.. ~




Below photos taken during the class/party..
















P/S: I'm a bit sad.. coz my favourite Zhang Lao Si & Teacher Pix will be transfered to Evans next term onwards. I'm also going to miss my buddy, Vernice, too as she will be transfered back to the same branch as where teacher Pix's. She too like me, enjoy teacher Pix class a lot. How I wish I can go Evans too but the place is not accessible for my parents to bring me there.

Nevermind, I sure I'm going to have another teacher as nice as teacher Pix. I can still get to meet Vernice on some days too. ^_^ Cheers!



~Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*tsk tsk*... Mommy Irene, finally 'seeing' u wearing the ditsy floral top! :)