My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, October 27, 2008

Yummy Beef Slices with Fried Udon

Yesterday, my parents bought me a slice of air-flown Australia beef steak (ribeye) fm Isetan Scotts supermarket. A slice of the beef which is about slightly over 100gm, costs Daddy about $9 plus.

Initally, Mummy wants to cook me beef meaty-patties for my dinner. This is her 1st attempt cooking the beef as she doesn't eat beef due to her religion. Even though this is the case, she does not restrict Daddy nor me to eat beef as she believes beef is good red meat for my tiny body's growth. I suppose this is my very 1st time tasting the beef too.

Instead of meaty patties, Mummy changes her mind and sliced the beef into thin slices and pan fried with some veggies and udon for my yummy dinner. Guess my reaction? I love the yummy meal and finished all up.. bringing a big smile to Mummy's.





Recipe for Yummy Beef Slices With Fried Udon
1) Slice the beef steak into several thin slices
(she used about 1/3 of the beef slice, so I can get to eat the balance portion tomor again)
2) Marinates the slices with cornflour, tiny bit of salt, 1-2 dash of black pepper, chopped garlic
3) Heat the frying pan, add 1 tbsp of butter
4) Add in the beef slices and pan fried for 3 mins, then add the mixed veggies

5) Heat up a pot of water in a saucepan, cook some udon noodles for 2 mins. Scoop the noodles in to a bowl of cold water. This is to make the noodles chewy and ala dent.

6) Add the noodles to the frying pan with beef slices and veggies, mix well & add a dash of white pepper & some hot water to simmer. Beware! You will hear sizzling sounds.. & by now you can smell the yummy beef. After a min, scoop up the dish and it is ready to be served!!!

Voila! Bon Appetite!
(remember to cut the slices & udon noodles into smaller pcs for easy chewing)


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

^-^ glad u finished the whole bowl and have appetite to eat mommy's 'love dish'!