My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, October 3, 2008

Magnolia Smoo Milk - Choco Flavour


Just yesterday night, Mummy is complaining about me being a fussy milk drinker to Aunty Lynn over MSN. I'm very particular about the milk temp. If it is formula milk, the temp must be luke warm. If it is Meiji fresh milk or pkt U.H.T milk, it must be chilled. Otherwise, I will not drink it if the temp not up to my liking.

For e.g. our last trip to Genting, Mummy purposely buy me those U.H.T pkt milk in Vanilla flavour. These are easy to bring along to feed me during the trip. But I dislike it. At first, she thought I do not like the taste. Upon our return fm the trip, she kept the balance packets in our fridge. Recently, she tried giving me again & I do drink the milk as long these are chilled.

However, Mummy hope that I will drink those pkt milk in normal room temp instead. The reasons are MANY. One of them is easier to bring those out, to feed me anytime I want. Less hassle to bring hot water flask or FM powder and milk bottles OR Fridge to go bag (which is so bulky).

Earlier this evening, she brought me to NTUC supermarket, to choose the U.H.T packet milk. This time, I choose the Choco flavour (no matter how she tried to tempt me to choose the strawberry flavour instead). During their dinner time, I finished nearly a pkt milk of the new purchase at normal temp. Yippee!!!
Magnolia Smoo Milk - Choco Flavour ~ Finally DOES THE TRICK!

P/S : However, the choco flavour may be too heaty for me if I consumed too much. So I got to ensure to drink more plain water after each feed of the rich choco milk.

My current milk intake has increased from 540ml -630ml a day -> 800ml - 1000ml a day


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

ya choco milk might too too heaty for lil' hayley ar.. now i give jerral drink pkt vanilla milk on the go..but its seems to be v sweet too although they claim bb above 1 can drink... dun dare let him drink too much also.. anyway the milk pkt have thomas the train pic so thats why he like it so much too..

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Godma,
I know it is sweet.. think next time Mummy will buy me those Marigold pkt UHT in origl flavour to try too. She choose this brand because the pkt states many goodness like Taurine, DHA etc.. haa..