My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mummy's 30's | Advance Bday Celebration



Mummy going to hit her BIG '3"next week...


I've not been feeling well and waking few times during the Sunday night, my parents decided to have a good rest by leaving me with Mama's on Monday. So that, poor Mummy can have a good rest and do her housework chores in peace. However, she started to feel unwell during dinner time and I had to camp over at my Mama's place.

But I also did not rest well as I keep waking crying for my parents during the night, poor Mama took a long time to coax me to sleep each time I woke.

Since Daddy no need to return to camp today (Tues), he took this opportunity to bring Mummy out, to celebrate her 30's birthday in advance (her actual bday is on 18th sept). Mummy also had Godma Flo to join them for their lunch. They went to Jap restaurant at Odeon Tower for lunch buffet, followed by a great movie, WALL.E at AMK Hub. They ended their outing after the movie, my dear parents finally remembered me.. came straight to fetch me home from Mama's place. I was so thrilled to see them...

Lastly, I had an early sleep & fast snoozing away at 8.30pm as well. YIPPPEEE! Hope I recover soon from my running nose soon & sleep tight again.


FYI ~ My parents were quite put off by me too.. as I been putting up a big fuss & crying during my bedtime ever since our return from Genting. I keep refusing to sleep and these took them longer time to tuck me to bed. Mummy is threatening not to bring me on anymore trip unless I back to my old pattern & being their good girl. I been putting lots of fight with them lately & suddenly turns into a noti gal. This gives them lots of headaches to deal with esp I start to get more demanding on my rights.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

hee hee... Hayley wants more *sayang* and both of your attention ;> it's like bitter-sweet going thru' all the processes but time flies so fast! before u even realise, she will be off to pre-nursery, kindergarden, primary... growing up fast!!!

Kiki said...

Happy birthday in advance to Mommy Irene.
Hayley is growing well as I see.
Well done for Daddy and Mommy.
It is a normal phase she goes through, Mommy Irene. Hayley is having her own mind and she may be realising she needs to communicate. If that fails, she will be angry. But no worries, its just a process. Patience pays off.
Anyway, Hayley, sayang Daddy and Mommy ok? They love you sooooo much hoor!
We miss u here,
Aunty Shef and Jiejie Kirsten