My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Letter E - My Ellie the Elephant


Today is my 2nd lesson of term 4, Julia Gabriel.
I've learnt letter E for Ellie the Elephant and it sounds 'e..li..f..nt'.
(dà xiàng) in chinese, means elephant


Today our project, is painting grey col for elephant.
I began by pouring few drops of white paint onto the art paper provided.
Next, I add one spoon of black paint onto the same paper.
Then I started off using my left hand to mix both paint, to create grey col & smear it to paint the elephant. Soon after, I realised using one hand is too slow in smearing, so I used both hands.

I completed the artwork by pasting the sticker eyes for my elephant, so he can 'see'. But I pasted the 'eyes' at the bottom instead on the top part. But teacher Pix told us that it is alright since I've my own way of doing my 'art'. Anyway, I also pasted another 'eye' sticker beside the 1st one, which totally aligned.

Mummy is 100% proud of me today.
Why?? Because I totally make no fuss at all when I dirtied both hands, 100% did the artwork all by myself. Moreover, I was wearing my white dress today and I took extra care not to dirty it too. Once I've completed my artwork, I then calmly hurried off to washroom to clean my hands.


What do you think of my artwork?
I think my Elephant is bending his head, peeking at me!


~ Love From Cheeky Hayley ~

3 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

haha... Hayley is so creative! Because she didnt give the elephant a pair of normal eyes BUT a pair of movable ones! Woohoo :)

Hugz ;-)

Anonymous said...

clever girl, hayley!

Jerral's Haven said...

wow..i have missed all this creative moments of lil' hayley..sob sob! good gal hayley! keep it up! sure going to be very creative next time!
muacks
godma san