My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Krangi Farm Visit | 18 Sept '08

Happy Birthday to you ..
Happy Birthday to
Mummy Dearest!


To make her actual day more meaningful and fun, we went to visit some of Krangi farms together with Godma Flo's accompany. On that morn, we took mrt to reach Krangi station, then took the small yellow bus with the signage showing "Krangi Express", to reach our destination. For the bus fare, we paid only $2/px for the ride which is totally affordable & brought us just outside the farms. Totally no fuss and hassle.. the only drawback is the frequency of the bus is 1 hr interval.


Bollywood Veggies Pte Ltd
Our 1st stop is Bollywood, $2/px for the entrance of the farm visit. It is a hot day indeed and we sweat a lot under the hot sun but we have lots of fun exploring the big farm. Take a look at our happy pics below. We ended our tour, having our lunch at their Poison Ivy Bistro. The pricing of the food there is slightly ex but a totally new experience for us. I love their aloe vera drink.. totally fresh produce from their farm & I helped myself to 3/4 of the drink from mommy's cup. This is a place definitely worth visiting.



Our bus stamping, "Krangi Express", onto Godma & Mummy's hands




A bit grouchy look during the bus ride to reach Bollywood




More close up of me, holding the rail tightly during the ride






Finally!! We are at Bollywood.. I dun want to take pic here as the weather is too hot for my eyes.





Starting our excursion & Godma is reading the map to lead the way





Godma & Mummy's happy face, posing under the hot sun!





A close up of pretty me.. tsk tsk





I starting to get hot and sweaty after a while under the hot sun




Look behind me!! Wow.. so many big jackfruits hanging from the tree





Posing beside the jackfruit tree..
Look at the big jackfruits!! Yummy!




Another pose with mummy





My mummy's cheery pose but I too hot to pose





The Jungle Girl





Hey.. I seem to lost my way.





Anyone out there .. to help me??





I spotted my fav fruit, bananas on the tree.. high up there!





There.. the bananas still very green but what a big brunch!





haa... munching my banana happily after being rescued from the 'jungle'.






Look at the sign board! Pls "touch me not"...





"Touch me not" plant whose leaves all shivered up the moment you touch them..






Mummy - Posing in front of the aloe vera plantation





Our next stop is HAY DAIRIES
It is quite quiet as by the time we reached there is around one plus in the afternoon. We've missed the milking session held in the morn. We visited the barn to look at the goats and baby goats. But the moment I stepped in and saw so many goats staring at me.... I'm scared out of my wits and cling to my mummy asking her to bring me out. I simply don't want to stay inside the barn with the animals. After a while, I fell asleep after resting in my stroller outside the barn. So mummy and godma can go back in again with me napping outside the barn. They even try and drank the goat milk & bought food to feed the goats.





Posing near the extrance of the barn






Captured my whinning expression with fear when I saw the goats




Mummy feeding the goats while I napped away outside the barn




P/S: Many thanks to Godma Flo for the company and the lunch treat! ^_^
Sorry to hear that you fell sick the next day after our trip. Hope you've a speedy recovery soon.

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

(: hoped dear hayley will get past her fears for the goats soon so that you can try feeding them :)

i also hoped that i recover fast so that we can go 'gai-gai' soon!

*muacks*

Jerral's Haven said...

I want to go too!!! really miss u gals alot!! glad u have lots of fun! how i wish i am there with u too!!!!!!!!
san