My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, August 8, 2008

Starting School Next Yr Jan onwards..

Initially, my parents planned to enrol me in MMI childcare next year onwards, to relieve Mama's burden.

Earlier this week, Mummy happened to chance upon many banner notices near Mama's neighbourhood on the opening registration of playgroup for next year 2009 intake. This aroused her interest and she decided to find out more.

After scouting several playschools that are near my Mama's block, we finally narrowed down our search to decide between these 2 schools, Talent Plus (Blk 411) & Tots House (Blk 417). The Talent Plus is about 10 - 15 mins walk fm Mama place while Tots House is only mere 5 mins walk away. There is also difference in the fees too. Talent Plus's annual school fees is slightly more ex by Tots House by slightly over $300.

After thinking long and hard over these 2 days, Mummy finally brought me along to register at Talent Plus this morn. The reasons she chose this school over the other are due to factors like classroom ambience/layout which is slighter bigger and decor is white/clean type, not in a cluster type. Another plus factor is that Talent Plus incorporate Montessori learning (partial program) in their all rounded & thematic learning.

Fee Structure of Talent Plus PlaySchool
- Monthly Fee :$135
(payable for month of June and Dec as well though school holidays)

- Material Fee : &75 (half year)
- Uniform : $40 for 2 sets
- Class : 9am - 11 am (Mon - Fri)


* This timing suits me well as after my class, Mama will bring me back to her place for a shower before my lunch, followed by my PM nap. So in short, will give her some free time in the morn while I'm in school.

* FYI - the fee structure is considered so much cheaper than my current once a wk class at JG playclub which costs my parents about $556.40 (10 wks). They're going to stop my ex JG class fm next year onwards.



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: