My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, August 8, 2008

My Outing today after Registration

Right after our registration for my class next year, Mummy received a sms from Aunty Christine, inviting us for BK breakfast together at Causway Point. So that is where we went next ....

Sharing my happy pics during our breakfast at BK..




After munching, we shopped around in Causeway Point Shopping Mall and it was really window shopping. Haa... then we headed back to our home sweet home together with Aunty Christine. She spent whole afternoon with us. I had such a fun time playing with her too.



Sharing my happy snapshots with Aunty Christine.




P/S : Daddy supposed to come back this afternoon but being held up by his project which needs him to extend his stay and only coming back next Mon afternoon. Can't wait to see him next Mon then. We miss you, Daddy!


~ Love From Cheeky Hayley ~

No comments: