My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, August 25, 2008

My Outfit bought during Taiwan Trip

As mummy is sorting and stashing my new clothings aside, she found this outfit which they brought it for me during our Taiwan trip at WUFENPU. This is the only cute outfit they bought for me during our trip. This is the smallest sz available, looks big enough for 3-4 yr old when they first spot this design/sz.

Looks like they don't need to wait long..
... it fits me very well now although the tee seems slightly roomy.
.. looks like I've grown a lot since our last family trip in March

Presenting my pretty pics wearing the outfit below ~ happy viewing.

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Irene how are you.. Hayley looks cute in this strawberry outfit.. the outfit is really cute indeed.. =)

oh and hope she is getting better with a lost tooth.. poor gal..

My name is Ting Xuan said...

Hi Hayley,
yr strawberry taiwan suit very nice wor. wow, we grew very fast, luckily, yr mummy digged the clothes and let u wear.if not, it will go wasted.

Kiki said...

That is soooo adorable and sweet!
What nice clothes, you can have a cutsey fashion showcase online.
Toddies like us grow so fast and before our parents knew it, we are already pre-schoolers.
Many hugs and miss u,
Toddie jiejie Kirsten