My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Supermodel Poses!

Hello all!!!
I & Mummy are feeling better today.. tks for everyone's regards.

My Daddy has returned from his recent trip yesterday wee morn...
Of course I was very happy to see him the moment I woke up and set my eyes on him. Poor Daddy! He still had customers coming in for their shooting appt from 11am onwards.

Today, he also few shooting appointments lined up too. Before we set off for my class, he took some shots for me. During the short shooting, Mummy keep instructing me to 'Pose! Pose! Smile Smile!! Give us a SUUUPERRRRMODEL POSE!!!!

Presenting below pics for you to judge my Supermodel poses.



A close up of my Sweet Model Pose



My Demure Girlie Pose!



My Cheeky Supermodel Pose!



Supermodel Pose in Squatting action half way with a potty behind..



Another of my famous cheeky pose!
Though it may look unglam with a potty... it still brings out my supermodel stunt that is hard to capture!! Not easy task!



My Cool Supermodel Pose!




Another Cool Supermodel Pose!


P/S: The pics in white background are taken after we are home from class & after Daddy's last customers have left


~ Love From the next Supermodel, Hayley ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello hayley..wa..u really does know how to pose ar..must be good coaching from ur mommy darling! heehee ..

godma san

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

ehh...!!! Dear Hayley can still fit into this pinafore dress :) *sweet*muacks*