My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy 20th Month!!!

Thanks to Godma Flo's wishing!
I'm 20th month old as of today... (well my parents nearly forgotten all about it). My weight as of today is 11.9kg & soon will be hitting 12 kg mark. As for my heght, I'm totally clueless as diffcult for me to stay still to measure.

I accompanied my dear parents to have their Burger King breakfast @ Causeway Point. Below is a pic of my Happy Smiley expression (grinning widely) being captured while waiting for our mrt to arrive. I'm so happy indeed.





After my afternoon nap & milk feed, we went to Sun Plaza for NTUC grocery shopping trip. Afterwards, we stopped at Ah Mei's eating house for my parents' late lunch break. They ordered some pratas.. As usual with greedy me around, I always shout to want & have some of what my parents are eating. In order to pacify me, mummy usually pass me some of her food for me to sample.


Below pics are evidences showing me enjoying my prata bits.
.:. Exploring prata bits, Wow look & happy eating these, the pratas are Yummy .:.




~ Love from Cheeky Hayley ~

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*muacks* hugz!!!

Jerral's Haven said...

Hello Hayley..!

Happi belated 20th Month B'day..sorry for the late wishes..godma too busy until forgot about urs and lil' jerral monthly b'day!! so sorry...;(

Love
godma san