My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Ist Lesson @ JG and Our New Crocs Shoes!!!

Last Sat, is my last day of the term @ Bishan Shichida.
Maybe my parents will consider to let me continue the lesson at the following term since this is much nearer to my home.

The next day (Sunday), I started my 1st lesson at JG Forum, 11am class. My Chinese teachers are WU & Zhang teachers & my english teacher is Pix. We started off the class by having 1 hr Mandarin lesson and followed by 1hr English lesson & end the class after an 15 min mini outdoor play. The class is totally different from Shichida's method of teaching. We did enjoy the lesson though I need to brush up on my Mandarin. However, I was getting sleepy after the 1st 30 min as the clock is ticking closer to my naptime. Mummy should sign me for the 9am class but it may be too tiring on her who has to prepare & rush me for the early class.

After our class, I immediately dozed off while mummy brought me to meet my daddy at Orchard mrt station. We headed to Marina Square that day to shop for my new shoes, Crocs as I've outgrown my previous & only pair Clarks shoes. At the shop trying out my shoes, my parents were in a BIG dilemma choosing the suitable sz for my big feet. As sz C6/7 fits me just nice with slight allowance while sz C8/9 is so much bigger for my feet. They know that by choosing the latter, I will outgrown the shoes in just 1 month or 2 month the max. But the other sz is just too big for me at the moment, may cause me to trip. In the end, they choose the sz C6/7 with an heavy heart, knowing that the pretty & exp shoes won't stay long with me. This time, mummy also bought an matching pair in the exact model & col to match my pretty new shoes.

Presenting my happy & pretty pics below..


All dressed up and playing with my flashcard before we leave home for my class




Hey!!! My fiery look! Are we ready to go gai gai yet????




Posing happily with our loot - Look at our shopping Bag!




STOMPING happily in my new shoes!! Very Comfy and light!
Anyone wants to sponsor me an additional pair in sz C8/9 for my 2nd birthday gift so that I can continue wearing the same model/col as my mummy's?? Hee hee ! We agreed my feet are indeed very chubby & broad type, not much allowance when I wear my new shoes.




A Cherry Pose with Daddy dearest!!




Presenting our new CROCS shoes
(Mine - Girl Mary Jane, sz C6/7 in Ruby Red col, Mummy's - Mary Jane, sz W6 in matching col )


P/S: Thanks to daddy & mummy for buying me an pretty and expensive pair of shoes.


~ Love From Cherry Hayley ~

2 comments:

average Joan said...

ahah athe way u all pose the shoes to make them look like ballet shoes is so sweet...

and hayley is so sweet she can make the crocs look like maryjanes instead of crocs (which i always associate as active and casual) ahhaha

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Aunty Joan,

Tks for yur compliments for saying me 'SWEET'.

Btw, nice meeting you that day and thanks for taking time to stop by sembawang mrt station to pass us our loot.

Love from Hayley