My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, June 27, 2008

Turns 19th month old

Happy 19th Month old to me!!!
I will be considered big kid when I reach my 2nd birthday in just 5 months time, from '1' & hit the BIG '2'. That is quite an achievement for me.

Yesterday, mummy took me to visit Godma San & lil Jerral. After a while, we went to T3 together after exchanging a faulty CD game disc at the Central. It was indeed a hot weather and we chilled under the cooling environment inside T3. Sharing below pics taken yesterday using our new camera.

P/S: I even missed my pm nap yesterday and only get to nap during the bus journey BUT I also lost my precious 'buddy' pooh toy during our outing. However, I'm not so sad as compared to my mummy as the toy is bought during their Japan holidays last year.




Playing with my godbrother, Jerral who is driving me around his house





A close up to show our pretty & handsome face..
(look at cheeky Jerral who sticked out his tongue)




Enjoying our coffeebreak at Coffee Club, T3. Look what I'm having?? We ordered fresh fruit fondue for a mini feast.




Enjoying the yummy feast laying in front of me .. hee




There my Godma San & Jerral!




My pretty pose being captured but missed out lil Jerral who walked off





Still more pic of me??




Posing with mummy together at T3





A quick pose to show off my new stunt while pulling myself to stand on the metal rail which is above the ground



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Happie 19th month to u, baby Hayley.
We miss u here from Holland.
Yes, so very soon you will reach the BIG "2" and will be able to express and explore more things of your world. Congrats Mommy Irene!
Many hugs,
Jie Jie Kiki & Aunty Shef