My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My 3rd lesson at JG today

Today is an Sunday again...
I woke up late at 9am...
& we left our home at 10.15am for my weekly lesson at JG.

Today our theme of the class is 'PURPLE", so I & mummy got to wear something purple. I wore a white top with a purple col skirt and mummy also wore a white top but with a light purple pants. We reached Forum shopping mall at 11.05am and mummy quickly fed me my lunch at Mcdonald's before heading for my class at 11.30am. Looks like mummy is exhausted every sunday as she bring me on her own to my class early, to ensure I've ample time to eat my lunch & next spending 2 hrs with me during lesson which she found is too long for her 'torture'.

Haa again the class is much fun that GUG which I've attended the trial when I was about 10 month old. It is simply a JOY to see my smiles & lift away her exhaustion whenever she sees how much I enjoy myself during class.

Now presenting my happy snapshots taken today.




Using Daddy's phone to call my friends..



Munching some yummy puffy stars as form of my breakfast



Posing with mummy just before we left our home



Usually during the last 15 min before the class end, we are given mini outdoor to roam and play with toys and slides. I will always stick to this slide and keep on playing the same stuff again and again.




I know how to slide down on my own




There I go..





Haa a close up of my cheeky face, enjoying the fun!




Voila ~ presenting my masterpiece artwork done today.
A paper plate 'CLAM' painted with roller brush dipped with purple col paint, pasted with 'eyes' and glitter powder & lastly enclosed a pearl. * But again, I was very careful to ensure the paint does not get onto any parts of me even though my fingers dabbed with some purple paint when I tried to paste the eyes stickers.. I was already whinning my way out to wash my hands fast!!! I gave my mummy a big GRIN once my hands are clean once again.



~ Love From Cheeky Hayley ~

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

hi dear hayley, that is a wonderful piece of art that u have created :) ask mummy N daddy to buy u an 'art-smock N gloves' so that u can get a little messier without staining yourself! Love, godma flo ")