My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Daddy is back!!!!

Daddy is finally back fm Kuwait trip yesterday afternoon. ^_^
We (mummy together with mama & me) went to T3 yesterday to fetch him back.. & his flight has been delayed and reached Singapore at 2.06pm (initial is 1.50pm).




Reached T3 & freshly awoke from my nap after the long bus journey..
Keep calling 'PAPA' & cant wait to see him in person soon!



Better rest a while & enjoying my Meiji fresh milk since there is a delay on daddy's flight



Haa.. a big close up of my yum yummy milk




Sitting here and there impatiently .. waiting to spot 1st sight of my daddy's arrival




There my dearest Daddy!!! Hugging me tightly at 1st sight!



Our happy Family being reunited



Strong daddy carrying me while pushing his trolley of bags!
Taking cab to head back to our home sweet home!

P/S: Well.. Daddy is going away to Melbourne on Mon afternoon flight instead & returning on Sat early morn.


~ Love from Happy Tan Family ~

No comments: