My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Visit to Animal Resort Today

This morning, daddy rent the van & took us to Animal Resort.

We've Aunty Veron and Uncle Jeral joining us for this outing as well. We had a wonderful time though the weather is pretty hot & mosquitoes keep biting my parents. I have to admit that I'm scared of most animals there.. e.g. the hungry goats that keep aiming at the food that the visitors have.The resort is pretty small and we finish the outing within an hour. Then we proceed to AMK hub for JAP lunch together. Sharing our pics below.



Voila!! Extrance of the Animal Resort




Starting our excursion in the resort




Hmm.. are they geese or some types of huge birds that can swim too?




Look on how dogs enjoying their manicure & pedicure




OK, I must observe carefully



Running off with Aunty Veron happily




Posing with hot and sweaty mummy



Our group pic - Uncle Jeral & Aunty Veron, Mummy & cheeky me




Our loving family pose




A close up pic posing together with pretty Aunty Veron & handsome Uncle Jeral
(PSSHH.. let me tell you a secret, "I love being with Aunty Veron & keep asking her to carry me")




Another of our family pic @ the rabbits nesting area




Posing happily with mummy! Look at the big & sleepy rabbit that is resting just beside me





Looking at the dirts on the ground. Hee




Roaming freely while the trios look on





Lalala .. la la




Still taking pics of me???




A pretty close up of my sweaty view


~ The end ~


~ Love from Sweaty but HAPPY Hayley ~

No comments: