My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Swimming Trip at Yishun Safra again

.. It has been months since my last swim in Jan'08 during my visit to Vernice's. Guess what?? Yesterday is a fine weather... When I awoke from my nap (12.30pm - 4.00pm), mummy asked me if I want to go for swimming. I immediately answer her, "YES"!!! So she quickly packed my barang & off we head to Yishun Safra club on our OWN, just 2 of us.

Imagine I enjoying my stroller ride while she carry my barang, pushing my stroller & puff during the another 20 min walk after we alighted from Yishun mrt station. Of course! I also helped her by carrying my own blow-up float. By then we reached there, it is about 5.30pm. When I first saw the pools, I all lighted up and smiles. Now, I can waddle in the baby pool on my own without much support from mummy's. I also love to hit the water to make BIG splash around me. I even dip my head into water to try blowing bubbles just like mummy did. I'm indeed a WATER BABY! I love swimming and being in water.


By then we finished showering, it is already 7pm. Mummy fed me my porridge dinner at Safra. By then we reached home, it is already 8pm plus. Mummy & I were dead tired .... BUT we enjoyed our swimming trip a lot. Tks mummy!

Below are some snapshots using mummy's phone camera.
Too bad she unables to capture my new swimsuit this time.. maybe next time again.


~ Love from Water Lover, Hayley ~



3 comments:

My name is Ting Xuan said...

err...pei fu u. Can share trip on how u manage to bring Hayley alone to swim? I have not started tx her swimming yet due to HMFD.

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Mommy of TX,
Hee... tks.
Guess the more times you bring TX for swim, you will know how to pack the stuff better n faster by each times. Practice makes perfect.

Usually I just bring along 1 set of fresh clothes, towel, toilettes (shampoo/bath, sunblock & powder), a pull up pants & an extra diaper. Usually will bring along her meal either homecook meal or ceral + food jar)to feed her after the swim. Better let TX try swimming at an earlier age to avoid probia. We are glad that she simply love to be in the water just like me (unlike her daddy) :)

Love from Mommy Irene

My name is Ting Xuan said...

Dear Mommy of Hayley,
Thanks for sharing the trips. Sound easy wor but ....when it put to action then it is different. Hope tx will not have any dislike/phobia on water during her first attempt. got to postphone her swimming task again cos hubby is away for 2 weeks but when he came bck, tx will be gg for her 18mth jab so postphone again to July loh.

Hope her Papa will teach her how to swim (basic) as I myself is a non-swimmer and have phobia on water.