My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Paying a visit to Great mama

After my class @ Bishan today, we (mummy & me) took mrt all the way to Outram, to pay a visit to Great Mama @ SGH hospital. While daddy need to go Bugis on his own to run his errand.

We are happy to learn that Great Mama has been out of ICU & in better health, looking forwards to her speedy recovery & hope she can discharge from the hospital soon.

* Here a pic of me sitting on the chair during my visit



After our visit, we rushed to Harbour Front to meet Daddy over there. We had a nice dinner at Secret Receipe restaurant. After the dinner, we shopped for another hour before we took mrt to come home. By the time we home, it is already 9pm.. I was cranking during the long journey back as I was too tired & time for bedtime. What a fruitful & busy sat we had!!!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: