My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, February 7, 2008

C.N.Y - 2nd Day (our morn walk)

Dong Dong Qiang!!!

Today is 2nd day of C.N.Y...
we are waky early and the reason is me again (hee I already try my best to wake later even though I slept late last night). Before my morn shower, mummy let me choose between Minnie Mouse pink dress and Babyguess patchwork dress, I keep choosing the sweet Minnie Mouse dress to match this year Rat theme. After my breakfast, we head to my ah ma place for adults' breakfast and going to await for exciting lion dance performance.

We enjoyed our slow morn walk to ah ma's place and passed by the nearby exercise ground, daddy cant resist to take some of my happy snapshots to share with you all again.

~ Love from Pinkie Hayley ~




~ My sweet pinkie outfit of the day ~



~ Hee, I still prefer my hair loose without clip, busy exploring the ground happily ~



~ Smiling happily with each step I took ~




~ Another busy prancing pose with my happy satisfied look ~



Oh oh.. I'm being placed onto the grassy ground by naughty mummy.. look!!! I'm struck again and cant move.. HEELPPPP!!!

No comments: