My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Belated Birthday Pressie from Yap Family

During our visit, I also received my belated birthday gift from my godparents, Yap family. Look at the beautifully wrapped present and the pretty collage that my godma San has specially done for me. Of course, we must take some nice shots before opening the gift.


Sharing below pics with you all. ^_^


~ Beautifully wrapped up present and the meaningful collage ~


~ the meaningful wordings from Yap Family (do click on the image if you want to read too) ~






~ tatata - opening the pressie with my mummy's help ~



~ it is the educational Little touch LeapPad by Leap Frog, likes those little notebook but once you touch the pics on the page, music will be displayed to teach me numbers and ABCs etc. ~



~ of course, I'm very happy with the pressent !!! ~
Thank you Godpapa Gunny, Godma San & little Jerral for the wonderful gift!!! Muacks!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello hayley!

glad u like the gift..it would be able to read nice story & yes, teaching u ABC... ;)

sorry the gift came so late ar..

btw...do remind mommy that the special 3D pooh's sticker can be pulled out for your usage ok? heehee...

muacks muacks..pretty one..

lots of luv..
godpa, godma n little jerral..