My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, 2008!!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!
Although I did not stay till countdown last night, I was so tired and sleep like a log till 9am today. Guess, I'm exhausted from too much fun at the gathering last evening.

This afternoon, we went to SGH to visit my great grandma, to wish her Happy New Year. It is my 1st visit to the hospital as previous times I been keep away due to my small body & recent rashes attack. I know great grandma misses me a lot... she is so happy to see us paying her a visit and witnessed my busy walking 'action' around the ward. One of my new year wishes, is to see her recover soon and discharged before end of this month.

~ Love From Sweet Hayley ~

No comments: