My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, December 20, 2007

.. a visit from Godma Flo

.. just as I was awoke from my nap from 12.10pm to 2.30pm
... as I finished my 200ml milk


At abt 3pm, 'DING DONG".. there she was, looking as radiant as I can remember. My beloved Godma Flo finally arrived.. I acted very shy towards her at first and then slowly warming up to her. I've not been seeing her for quite some time and she also just returned fm her UK work trip. She gave me a x'mas pressie and we will open it on the Boxing day. We've a fun time playing and enjoying cozy dinner together (actually I behaved badly during dinnertime, keep pestering my parents for food).


Voila! Look at our happy pics below..

~ Kisses and Hugs from Hayley ~

~ Happy me posing happily with Godma Flo and her x'mas gift ~



~ another happy pose before we set off for our cosy dinner ~

No comments: