My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Missed out attending bb Khloe's man yue

oh oh.. I've missed out attending Baby Khloe's 1st month celebration as I still having rashes and my dearest parents left me at home with mama while they off to attend bb Khloe's man yue party. Nevermind, I'll have plenty of chance, to meet up with adorable Khloe the next time.

Btw, thanks for everyone's regards. I'm getting better and hope to be completely free of rashes by coming Christmas. Do you all still remember last year Christmas, is my 1st month celebration which falls just right on Christmas day? However, this year there is no christmas mood as we did not set up the xmas tree and no parties. As I'm getting so much active nowsaday, my parents have to wait till next year to set up the x'mas tree as now I may end up grabbing the xmas tree decos and lightings. How times really flies!!!

Anyway, we 're pleased to announce that I'm officially walking around on my own!! Horrays!

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: