My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, November 26, 2007

Outing at Vivo City on my special day ^_^

In the end, we didn't manage to visit zoo due to sudden change of weather after waking from my nap. Since I keep crying to go kai kai as my parents promised earlier on, daddy got no choice and suggested to bring us to Vivio City for shopping & goodie food. This is my 2nd time to Vivio City.

Sharing below pics with you all. ^_^

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

~ A good view of Vivo City with man-made fountain ~

~ Giggling with laughter and glad that we are here for kai kai ~



~ Hmmm... daddy, are you still taking pics of me? ~



~ Ok, I give you a BIG SMILEY POSE just for you! ~



~ Another happy pose with my dearest mummy ~

No comments: