My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, November 26, 2007

My own Happy Portrait on my special day

Sharing below pics taken by my daddy on my special day....
Just by myself in my pretty babyGap hoodie dress ....

Planning to go zoo visiting after my nap/lunch..

P/S: Pleased to announced that I'm on mummy's milk for my entire 1st year (during last 3 month, I'm given abt 10-15% FM supplement). Would like to thank mummy for her constant pumping & supply and hard work to keep up with my demand.. and now she going to crease the pumping to stop her supply from today onwards, to spend more quality time with me.


~ Love From Happy Hayley, the birthday girl ~



~ there I'm.. trying to get a good pose for daddy ~
~'wow' look with thumb aiming into my mouth ~


~ Happy me smiling happily while posing on the camera with my balloon ~


~ Concentrated looking at my apple clip ~



~ still studying the string of my birthday foil balloon ~

No comments: