My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, October 27, 2007

My 1st Spooky Cute Hallowen Party

My dear daddy & mummy organised a mini Halloween party esp for my baby friends this afternoon at our place. This is my 1st spooky cute Halloween party. Invited guests are Gracia & Chloe, Gracia, Yu Xiang, YX and Maishia and of course their daddies & mummies. Babies are dressed up to match the theme & adults enjoyed their big feast!!! What a fun day we had!

Happy Spooky Halloween!
Sharing below pics with you all. ^_^



~ Our house deco for this Halloween Party ~



Nice closeup of the cupcakes & deco ~ to spice up Halloween festive season



~ Yummy Halloween customed designed cupcakes which mummy ordered these fm Aunty Vanessa ~


~ a cute brown bear which I had dressed up esp for the party~
(daredevil look.. tsk tsk)





~ a big halloween feast for the adults ~




~ Our funtime collage : Gracia & Chloe (dressed as cute bugs), Gracia (dressed as angelic angel), Yu Xiang & Maishia (dressed as cute sweet pumpkin), baby YX as simply handsome hunk ~




~ Our Happy HALLOWEEN group pic ~


~ Love fm Happy Tan Family ~


P/S: Thank you Uncles & Aunties for bringing my bb friends over.. hope you all enjoyed the party as much as we did

No comments: