My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, September 2, 2007

My Busy Busy Sat (1st Sept '07)

Welcome to September (my mommy's fav month).
Since this is the 1st day of her fav month, we already had a busy day.

This morning I woke at 2.30am, distrubing my parents' peaceful sleep. I was standing at my cot, calling for their attention and left them no choice but to bring me over to their bed. While they continued to sleep despite my attempts to pull their hair/'punching' their body, I also ended up zzzz somehow till 8.30am. Upon waking, I was busy atttended and fussed by my mommy as we are rushing to Odeon Tower, to meet my godparents & bb Jerral for Jap buffet lunch. By then we reached, we already late by an hour plus.. OMGGGG... (tks to me for fussing too much).

~ Posing after I woke up, my look still blur and sleepy ~


Actually I was wearing my pants all the time during my sleep. By the time I woke and picked up by daddy this morn, my pants already came off. Left my parents wondering "did I took off my pants by myself & how???"


After our late lunch, we shopped a while and came home. My great grandma, gu-gong/kim-po, mama/gonggong all came over to play with me. After my last milk, I was carried off by mama to stay over at her place tonight, to give my parents a stress-free sleep.


~ Posing with Gu-gong~


~ Posing with my Great Grandma ~


~ hUgS & kISSes from Hayley ~

1 comment:

~ Bruce, Cindy, Charlyne and Braeden ~ said...

Is Hayley's pants loose fit? If yes, guess she must 've step on it & when she crawl, pull it along w her. Charlyne does tis 2, hehe...