My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fun time Just Before zzzz Lullaby

I'm sooo Happy tonight.
Because I got to see my daddy tonight just before my bedtime.
This time, he got home earlier together with mummy, fed/changed diaper and even put me to sleep finally. Just before my sleep, we played a while.
I was giggling so much and bursting with joy, he whipped out his camera and took cheeky pics on me again.

Sharing below pics with you all.

^_^ from Dreamily Hayley asleep in dreamland

~ Look!! now I can stand very well with just little support ~
(now I will just stand like that to watch my parents sleeping or calling them for attention)



~ Cheeky look which my daddy managed to capture~
(Doesn't the pic resemble a bit like my newborn pic showing me wrapped in towel right after I was born)




~ Grazing dreamily at my daddy ~


1 comment:

Jerral's Haven said...

hello hayley..

wow.clever gal ar..know how to stand liao..next time u teach didi ok! muacks muacks..c u this sat!!

lots of luv
godma san