My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Playing with lil's twin stars

It is ME again.. pls do not worry for me as I'm alright from last night's fall. Thank for everyone's concern over my fall. Accordingly to my mummy, I still actively kicking and drinking as usual throughout the day.

Today afternoon, my dear daddy and mummy brought me to Uncle Dino & Auntie Faith's place, to play with their adorable twin stars jie jies again. I enjoy playing with them and they do crawl very fast speed. I'm looking forward to be like them soon. Below are the pics taken with them and at their place. Enjoy ^_*

~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~


an overview of our Happy Playing time

Hayley: Jie Jie Gracia, what are you playing?



Hayley: "Jie Jie, that looks interesting, can I see see n touch touch?



Hayley wondered.."how come both jie jie gone liao leaving me behind alone"



Hayley : "want to play with me on catching.. hmm how about you catch me?"



Hayley : " OR shall we play 'pulling ears' like this? tsk tsk




Pretty Jie Jie Chole & Cheeky Hayley making funny faces again

No comments: