My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fell down fm my parent's big bed

sob sob... just now I fell down fm my parents' big bed just before my bedtime. I was trying to be diffcult while trying to zzz in my cot. After playing a while with my mummy on their bed, she went to tidy my bed. I was rolling here n there on their bed without her awareness. The moment she turned, she saw me lying on my back and landed on the floor. I also not sure what happen and how I fell fm their bed. I was stunned and after hearing my mummy's shout. I start to realise that actually I fell down and it pained and I started to cry. My dear daddy rushed in and they look over me again and again to ensure I am alright. My mummy so sorry that she overlooked this, she promises to be more careful next time. Just for one night, they allow me to sleep together with them on their bed. (I already dozed off happily while my mummy typed this post).

~ Love fm Brave Hayley ~

2 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

aiyoo hayley..got 2 be more careful next time hor..sayang sayang u ar..hayley is such a brave gal!

~ Bruce, Cindy, Charlyne and Braeden ~ said...

Poor Hayley, Auntie Cindy sayang!

Irene, remember 2 look out 4 signs of vomitting & drowsiness 4 e next 72 hrs... u can apply Zam-buk 4 her lump, if any...