My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Fun afternoon @Twins Jie Jie Gracia and Chloe's home

Today, dear daddy n mummy brought me to Uncle Dino and Auntie Faith's place to play with their twins gers.

Jie jie Gracia and Chloe who are 2 month older than me, already so good at crawling. Besides that, they are soo pretty n sweet while I still looks so boyish and no hairs (I pouts again and got my daddy look that explain I look so boyish). Aiyoh I must jia you and hope to crawl like them too.

Anyway, I had a fun afternoon playing with them and their toys. Although most of time, I busy entertaining myself exploring their toys by chewing them. Haa.. hope they don't mind. My parents going to invite them over our place one day soon as coming 2 wks we are busy with programs. I looking fwd to play with jie jies again.

~ Love fm playful Hayley ~

hmm what are these toys ?
Haa.. the green one tastes yummy n it matchs my oufit

Jie Jie Gracia:"Hayley, alamak why u still chewing my toy?"


Jie Jie Chloe and Jie Jie Gracia while me busy chewing the green cup


Don't we look sweeet and looking alike?

No comments: