My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Meeting BB Charlyne for the 1st time ^_^

Today, we went to visit Auntie Cindy and bb Charlyne. Indeed a very hot weather and we had to take mrt and then bus to reach their place. We tried to hail down cab at Jurong Point but the queue is super long and we have no choice to take bus to reach their place and guess what? We were lost and coz we took the wrong col bus. Finally meet bb Charlyne and she indeed very pretty and how I envy her thick hair. I wish i wish to have my long hairs soon, so mummy can put pretty clips onto my hairs. Voila some pics for you to enjoy.
~ Kisses n Hugs fm Hayley ~
P/S: Also met up Uncle Soon n preggie Auntie Clara, Uncle Gary n Auntie Kerene ^_^

Playing with my toys while getting ready to be dress for kai kai


Don't we look adorable (nu zhuang) coz we wearing the matching Old Navy jumper dress?

Posing together with Auntie Cindy and bb Charlyne

No comments: