My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy 7th Month ^_^

Horray! Todays I turns 7 month but no celebration. Guess got to wait for a big bash when I turns 1 yr old. Smiling pics of me taken during on last wkend before getting ready for my afternoon nap.

Now I love to play 'peek a boo'



I am getting tired after the chesesy poses and time for my nap. During wkend, my parents will put me onto their bed to nap and surrounds with lots of pillows as I flip and rolls a lot. Doesnt the above pic look like a pillows war just fought. Haa



P/S: today my mummy on MC as she not feeling well, down with bad throat. Sayang mummy!



~ Love fm darling Hayley ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th month!
Indeed looks like the tiredness after a pillow fight! haha...