My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another outing to Jerral's place

Last sun, we (me n mummy only) went to Jerral's place, to play and meet other godmas as well. My mummy had a hard time carrying me in the sling when we took mrt n then bus as I keeped struggling and the sling give way to my weight as well. In the end, mummy's left hand was aching badly by the time we reach Jerral's place.

Godbro Jerral has grown so much and he just 2 month old.. looks like he going to be same sz as me any time. Hee.. anyway, we have a fun time playing and getting to know each other well. Hope he can be my playmate soon. Enjoy below pics.

My pretty outfit of the day
~ I was seated at our platform while waiting for my mummy to pack my stuff~

Giving my daddy a big smiling pose while he snapped my pic

Posing with their family pig mascot, Bei Bei
~ got a change of outfit into Jerral's new romper as I was too sweaty n hot fm playing ~



Pretty me and handsome Jerral ^_*


~Our family protrait with all my godmas, godbro Jerral n mummy ~


~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Jerral's Haven said...

hello dear hayley..

ur daddy really good at photo taking ar..look like you went studio take pic one..heeheeso nice!

ar..ur mommy sick ar..u must be a good gal and let mommy rest ar..

lots of luv..
godma san