My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, May 20, 2007

my Cute Ducky Buttock ^_*

A beautiful Sunday again!!
.. this time I wakey at 8.30am (must give my parents a good rest) since tomor is a working Mon for them. Again, another photo shooting session with my daddy who has bathed and feed me this morn while my tired mummy still sleeping away.

Today, my daddy dressed me in a new & cute ducky carter romper which is indeed very cute. You will know why after seeing below pics. **(My mom got me this romper fm forum bp 3 month ago and I finally can get to wear it as I'm bigger & wearing 6 month clothing now).

my happy poses on our daybed while my daddy snapping away

my cute outfit of the day in full view



See the cute ducky behind my butt (hee this is where it makes this romper so cute)

wow.. so cute hor!! My parents cant resist to kiss my butt whole day. Haa n you leh??



my playtime while my mummy finally wakey and getting prepared to go out for our breakfast @ mos burger (see i wait till i so frustrated n nap a while)

my mummy cant resist posing with pretty me again


sames goes to my daddy as well.. seems like i am a mini star to them ^_^


Finally reached Mos burger n waiting for our order to arrive.
"hey, how long do we need to wait??"
~ Hugs n kisses fm my cute ducky buttock ~