My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy Sat again filled with fun activities & my new dress

Today I super waky again at 6.30am, dampening my parents' beauty sleep. Guess I know they are not working and calling for their attention. I very naughty hor.. that is what my parents been telling me. Anyway, I am still their darling and they love me deep in their heart.

End up, they give me a photo shooting session after my beauty bath & milk milk. This time, mummy dressed me in another brand new Old Navy dress. Am I pretty today?


My Smiling pose + my pretty cheerful outfit to match my mood


['click' 'click'..say cheese..] haa.. i seem to be getting better in sitting skill ^_^


After posing, playtime for me to exercise to kill my extra calories
[playing with my world globe, exploring' my fingers in my mouth, biting my teething duckie, reaching for my legs n look how flexible I am now]



a gleeful look of HAPPY me !!



After those activities, I'm exhausted and fell asleep for my morn nap.
Guess who lying besides me???





Haa my dearest daddy who is equally exhausted fm entertaining me this whole morn. My mummy is grinning when she took our photo, telling us we look so alike in our sleeping positon and so sweeeeet. Really melt her heart... hee
*****************
After the morning session, my parents brought me to Country Mana for lunch & to meet other mummies. They really enjoy their long lunch which last them for 2.5 hr. During their lunch, I been a good girl to them, keeping myself entertained and sleeping.
~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~