My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, January 15, 2007

Family Outing on 8th Jan

Dear all,

Sharing some of my pics taken on our outing on 8th Jan (Mon).

My dad Nicholas esp took 1 day leave on that day & brought me and mummy Irene to go kai kai again. See my outfit on that day, dun i look like 'gong fu xiao zi'?

We took mrt to City Hall and from there walked to Odeon Tower, to have jap lunch buffet. The resturant is real nice nice one. I was drooling with my saliva when i saw my parents enjoyed their food like sushi n sashimi & i can only drink my milk milk.

After lunch, we went to Parco Bugis Junction to shop shop. My mummy finally managed to do some real shopping. Look at her expression n shopping bag .. boy she was so happy with her 'zhan li ping'.

What an enjoyable and fun day we had!!! ^_*

~ Love fm Hayley ~






















































No comments: