My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, January 25, 2007

At my grandparents' place ^_^

its me again...
sharing below pics taken while I am at my grandparents' place.
My daddy n mummy keep telling me to be guai guai while I am over there. Coz my mama (grandma) will be looking after me once my mummy returning to work next month.
wow... my grandparents even prepared a bedroom (used to belong my mummy's) all by myself to rest while I am there. Mama will sing nice songs n cuddle me n Gong Gong (grandpa) will talk to me everynight...
But hor.. I do miss my parents badly esp. when they start to leave me there since last week, to let me get used to my grandparents' place before my mummy really returns to work. I will usually cries and fuss after they left. sob sob.... I miss daddy n mummy..
~ Love fm Hayley ~



No comments: