My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Parents' Day in School

Hello everyone...

Finally some back date posting on my well-being.

My dearest mummy has been busy working ..

Otherwise, addicted to her baking hobby during her little free time she has these day, to de-stress.


Ok today posting is about the Parents' Day which is held in my kindergarten around end May (the week before the school holidays started). My parents are invited to my school to see my work being showcased and have a brief talk with my teachers on my performance. Lil Hebe tagged along too. Luckily she did not fuss much.


Oh that day, we have a potluck lunch and my Mummy baked some cuppies for school.




I'm given a glass to decorate it to use as a pencil holder or vase




Hard at work.. focus to make it very pretty..






My artwork done during my class, Term 1




The birthday dates of all my classmates..


~ Love from Hayley ~

1 comment:

My name is Ting Xuan said...

hmm..is it a 2hr or full days class?