My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My 1st Outing to Science Centre

Hello friends...
Been a long time since my last posting..
Mummy been very busy at work and night time busy attending to our needs. Basically, she lacked of time and it seems to run too fast for her. How she wished time freezes whenever she is with us. Does your working mommy also faced the same problem as mine?

Back to our posting on this topic.
On
10 April, Daddy and Mummy brought Hebe and I to visit Science Ctr. Mummy has been racking her brain .. searching for a fun & indoor (must have air-con) to bring us. An idea finally dawned on her. That is Science Center and been ages since her last visit. Hebe is slowly recovering from her cough and we better do not wish to expose her to hot & wet weather we've been facing lately.


Anyway, the entrance fee to the center is affordable!! Definitely worth every cents during our visit. Will recommend this fun place to our friends! Science Center has changed a lot since my parents' last visit. It has many fun spots for me to explore and I love the main attraction -the Big Fun Water Play. There is even shower facilities for kids and adults. We really spent many hours exploring the fun. Even lil Hebe enjoyed her stay there. Shall we consider signing up for annual membership? But Daddy found the distance is slightly far from our home. Hee.

Ok time to share our Happy Photos again!!!




Posing with the BIG DINO @ Science Center
Silly me scared of this fake dino... BOO BOO!!




Mummy's turn to pose with me!






The 3 Pretty trio Posing with Toy story 'banner'




My turn to pose solely with Toy Story Character...




& then posing here and there.... So FUN & Cheeky!




Look at me!! Just my head on a fruit plate???




Having a go doing the artwork myself and which I enjoyed a lot.




Mummy posing with Happy Hebe




Time for waterplay..
this is what I've looking forwards in this trip!





Having so much FUN!!!


We left the place around 5pm and heads towards Mama place to pick them (Mama, Gong Gong and Jiu Jiu), for having dinner together at a zhi cha stall at AMK, to treat & celebrate Mama's birthday!


Finally Home sweet Home after a exciting and fun day!!
* PSSSHHH .. Hebe's eyes still big and wide awake in this pose!


~ Love from Happy Tan Family ~

No comments: