My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, January 29, 2010

Free Trial Class at ACT 3 International

Thanks to bb Hebe's..
Because of her, we've received a OCBC leaflet informing us about the free trial class that I can go since Hebe is too young for such classes. Hence, Mummy immediately call up and sign me for the free trial class. It falls on a Sunday morn.. so after this trial class, we got to rush for my another Takaewondo class. That day is indeed a busy morn for us as after my Takaewondo
class, we were meeting Mummy's friends for lunch.

Below a snapshot of the trial class... can you spot me?
From Hayley




1 comment:

average Joan said...

taekwando class for her??/ where is she learning? i thot they wont accept kids so young???

good that she enjoys her new school! :)