My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, December 10, 2009

School Performance (Part I)

4 Dec 2009..
is my school performance at Endeavour Pri. School
this is my ever 1st appearance in such performance
My family including Ah Ma, Mama, my parents and even lil Hebe bought the tickets, to attend the concert & give me their warmest support!!!

When time for my class performance, the curtains lifted up..
They have a hard time searching for me..
Coz I'm all dolled up that day by my teacher

Sharing below my happy pics on the stage!





Can you spot me as one of the dancer ??
Performing in our class performance, "Shake my hands"




Making our grand appearance at the end of the concert
I was standing at the far right!


my 1st time wearing the makeup - so heavily done by teacher that my family does not recognise me at all. hee



A loving pose with my dearest Mama!





There ! This is Happy ME heading home with my family finally!
Do you think I'm pretty that day?


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment: